Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Thursday, January 18, 2018

MOVING BEYOND THE HORIZON


Moving beyond the horizon
Greetings from Malaysia,
"Don't expect anyone to give you anything. If you really believe in something, then fight for it..." – Damon Dash

People always wonder why I am so flexible and can easily adapt to any situation. This I must attribute to my childhood hero, Bruce Lee who said ‘pray for a tougher life and not an easy life.’

Since young I have always been a practical and logical person. I believe that i can achieve better results by doing things differently and not lowering the standards. Since I was born poor I have to use my limited resources efficiently to maximise its results.

Apart from resources, I also need to allocate my time wisely between my part time jobs and studies. To me to be able to do well in my chosen career will allow me to break away from the poverty cycle. I am glad that my perseverance and hard work has paid off and I can enjoy a comfortable though not a luxurious life.
Since young I have always been curious and willing to try new things. I even invested in commemorative coins, stamps and first day covers whenever I have money to spare in the hope that one day I can sell them and made a lot of money. What wistful thinking!!

I managed to secure a grant while i was in varsity. I was very thrifty with my money and with whatevet extras i have, I invested in stocks.

To this day I am still interested in this investment but have fine tuned myself to be more alert and knowledgeable. Now I am venturing into entrepreneurship and book publishing.

Like many people I have been chasing success in my career and wealth and seldom slow down to focus on the things that really matter ..my health both physically and spiritually.
I must say I am very fortunate to know God when I was in my forties. Now I can leave my life to God who will guide and bless me. My faith and my belief in my Creator has been growing steadfastly. PTL.

I hope you will find this post interesting. Do share and thank in advance.
With conditional love,
James Oh



Show mo

1 comment:

Sushi Princess said...

Hi great reading yyour post