Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

BE GRATEFUL

be grateful
Very happy day to everyone,

I am in full agreement with Jack Ma that we should work harder and learn during our younger days in order to progress. The world is getting more demanding and more advanced technologically. In order to keep up with this trend, we should always upgrade our skills and know how.

In line with this, I am very fortunate that I was able to build my foundation based on my personal and professional experience since young.

I was fortunate enough to be sent by the company to attend seminars overseas to enhance my knowledge and skills to be more productive. From there I was given the opportunity to learn how to see the global market trends so that hopefully I can predict to a certain extent the movements of the futures, currency, and commodities. With this knowledge and skill, I can apply the technology to make some positive impact on our business.

I have always been proactive and throughout the years have been fine tuning my skills to enhance my contribution to the co.

Hope you can provide some feedback.

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: