Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

THANK GOD FOR SUSTAINING ME

Thank God for sustaining me
Hi everyone,

On Dec 8, I had to consult my surgeon after I experienced heavy bleeding on the previous day. As a result, I had to skip the first day of my 3 days intensive entrepreneur course, Accelerate Masterclass. I tried to attend the class in the afternoon but was too tired.

My surgeon only managed to see me around 11 am. He was deeply impressed with the progress of my chemotherapy treatment. After all the routine examination and vetting through all my blood test results, he assured me that the bleeding was a side effect of the chemotherapy which has led to a low platelet count.

Platelets are important to help the blood to clot. He then gives me some medication to improve the situation.

Although I tried to rush back for my course, I was so tired after having to change from LRT to MRT in order for me to reach home. The long journey made me so dizzy and exhausted that once I reached home I headed straight to my bed.

Thank you, Lord, for sustaining my journey home. I only woke up at 4pm and decided to call it a day.

Praise the Lord. The next morning I was so refreshed and eager to join the class. Everyone in the class was so energetic that I too could feel the energy flowing into my body. I managed to attend the last 2 days of the class stretching from 7:30 am to 7pm. It was really was worth the money I spent.

The 12 hrs course drained away all my energy. Immediately after dinner I went to sleep and woke up at 1 am to catch up on some work.

Despite this, I still managed to attend my qigong practice on Monday morning.

The minor hiccups that i suffered these few days have drawn me closer to my Saviour . Without His mercies, I would not be able to stand tall. Yes Lord you have never failed to see to my needs.
Please leave your comments at the column after this post.
Cheers and stay tune for more insightful experience,
With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: