Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, December 11, 2017

GROW UP AND NOT GROW OLD

Live well to fulfill your missions
Give well to help others
James Oh

Greetings from PJ

Very happy day to everyone
Life is full of ups and downs. Most important is to be able to enjoy life with whatever we possess but within limits and not be too excessive. We need to help those who really deserve our help and to help them to see what they can do to be financially independent.

However, most of my blood test reports have been favourable but unfortunately, the last blood test was not too promising as my liver has begun to be affected by the chemotherapy. It has to work harder to remove all the toxins from the drugs I have been taking as expected. This is because the drugs killed both good and bad cells of my bodies.

Moving forward I hope my detoxification treatment couple with Chinese medicine and herbs, Baqua qigong and great illusion practice will aid the liver to remove the toxins.

Please, God helps me to protect my liver and other internal organs. I have uncompleted missions which I need to achieve. My oncologist has also prescribed one-month liver supplement to improve its condition.

I have done all that is possible to do to preserve my life. This is the greatest challenge to me at the moment as my children need me to fund their tertiary education. Please, God, have mercy on me.

As such my dear friends and readers please upload me in your prayers. Thank you very much. Please share with me how to improve my health.

I have faith in God that He will give me an opportunity to grow up but not to grow old.

Cheers and stay tuned for more update,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: