Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Friday, December 15, 2017

BEHOLD ANOTHER MIRACLE

Behold another miracle

Very happy day to everyone,
Today (Dec 14) is my fifth chemotherapy treatment. As usual, my youngest brother gave me a lift to UMSC on his way to office.

Two days ago I went for my blood test to ascertain if I can undergo my treatment today. However, the result was a big disappointment as it showed that my kidney was affected. My oncologist then prescribed steroid in the hope that my kidney will return to normal. Hence I could not help but feel a bit apprehensive after redoing the blood test. At the same time, I have faith that God is with me and He will ensure that everything will be fine. As expected the reading was good enough for me to continue my treatment.

It strengthens my belief that everything is possible with God. Another miracle. I felt so blessed. Indeed I was as my weight also registered a slight increase (61.1 kg) despite not taking any meat.The routine check was carried out without any hiccups. I was lucky to get a twin room at ward 911B (same room but different bed) to undergo my 5th chemotherapy. PTL

God has been merciful to me and He has answered our prayers. He has ensured that everything has turned up well.

With this, I once again seek God's guidance to let me stay focus and be able to deliver an inspiring speech on 16.12.2017. I hope my speech will be able to provide some guidelines and motivation to those who are in the same boat as me.

Cheers and hope you too have learned something useful from my journey,

With unconditional love,
James Oh

No comments: