Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, November 20, 2017

My book update: Letting Go and Moving On


Greetings from Malaysia,
In my previous posts, you may have read that I am facing a lot of challenge; the biggest being my battle against the big C..... However, I still have to move on with my life and trying to overcome them. Life has to go on. I need to earn a living to meet my commitments.
I have some good news to share with you all. I am at the moment rewriting and editing my book 'Letting Go and Moving On’. The book has certain chapters being rewritten and two new chapters will be added. I am sure the edited version will be an improvement and more interesting read than the original book. It is now in the good hands of my editor.
It is targeted to be finished before Christmas this year. Hopefully, my editor will expedite the editing to meet the deadline. Since Christmas is approaching maybe some of you may want to get as a gift for someone. It would be a wonderful and meaningful gift.
Anyone who is keen to give it an independent review can drop me an email at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk. You will receive the book as a free gift once it has been successfully published as a second edition at Smashword.
Stay tuned for more exciting news ahead,
With conditional love,
James Oh
Comments

No comments: