Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

FOLLOW THE FLOW

Greetings from KL,
I have prepared a 'to do list" for all the renovation works to be done at my house cum office. Additional works will be added time to time to further enhance it more conducive to work and stay.
Since I have self-appointed myself as the project manager I have to ensure that all works are carried out within the budget allocated as well as the duration of time. Further to this, I need to liaise with the contractor so as to prioritize the work and time to ensure the smooth completion of the works.
After I have changed both my indoor and outdoor water filters, I then proceeded to change the air con in the living room to welcome both my guests n clients. In addition, lightnings have been cleaned and replaced to make the place brighter and more welcoming.
With God's divine help I managed to meet up with an artist coincidentally at one of the trips who has graciously consented to sell me one of her paintings to be used as the cover for my upcoming book, Cancer: Fear or Inspiration, of my book. I will source for sponsors n NGOS to help to promote the book to increase its sales for the funding of our mutual needs.
As I have mentioned earlier I want to be financially independent and not be dependent on external sources.
I hope to work together with several new parties to reach out to a bigger crowd so that I can churn more funds to make all these upgrading works possible. PTL
With unconditional love,

No comments: