Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Monday, October 16, 2017

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Nothing is impossible




"Plan ahead...Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant." Robert Louis Stevenson.




I am grateful and indeed blessed by God to be given a second chance to see this beautiful world. I hope that I can be his vessel to share his love with everyone and to bring glory to Him. God, please empower me to carry out Your work.

Never show our weakness but instead use our strength to accomplish whatever we need to do. We need to head directly to head to our intended direction. We have to be clear where we are heading. If we want to experience the sunset then we have to head west and not east.

Faith

If we have faith in the Almighty we do not have anything to fear. Nothing is impossible with God's help. It is important to connect with God at all times and will be there to lend a helping hand at all times. No one will be abandoned by God as promised by Him. Therefore have faith in God and yourself to complete any tasks challenging or not.

Desire

Desire is wanting something desperately. If we desire to achieve something, for instance, I want to stay healthy and rid my body of the cancer cells. Therefore  I have to work hard to make sure that I have the right nutrition, exercise, and medication to ensure that I stay healthy.

Of course, I need God's blessings too. The journey may be long, tedious and painful but there is no choice. I need to stay healthy to accomplish my missions.

Action

If you want to make any significant changes to whatsoever, action needs to be strategized carefully and carried out. A determination is very important to ensure that the appropriate action is taken to complete the task. Let me assure you that to every problem there is a solution. It may take us a long time to unravel it but if we are creative and hardworking and with God's mercy we can definitely find a solution. 

Let us remain steadfast in our faith. Please share my dear friends. With time our thoughts and action are gaining momentum and are being refined.




1 comment: