Followers

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially

Growing Your Wealth Exponentially
BY JAMES OH

Search This Blog

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH

LETTING GO AND MOVING ON BY JAMES OH
TO BUY PLEASE CLICK AT THE IMAGE

Translate

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR

MINDSET SHIFT: EMPLOYEE TO ENTREPRENEUR
BY JAMES OH

Saturday, November 17, 2012

THE NEXT BIG THING


The Next Big Thing

I was invited by Miss Tracy to participate in a series of blog articles called ‘The Next Big Thing’. You may call it a 'Blog Chain' as Tracy suggested in her previous post which put it more accurately. I’m too not sure where it all began, but I agreed with Tracy that it’s a cool idea, and it's spreading exponentially. Here is the link to Stacy’s post about her ‘next big thing’, which I too find it very intriguing, interesting and exciting based on the url. Check it out - http://stacyjuba.com/blog/2012/11/07/the-next-big-thing-young-adult-hockey-sequel-offsides/

Hockey novel is NOT what I’m going to talk about today. Instead, I want to share a short story which I recently heard from the principal of my daughter's school when I attended her book prize ceremony last Saturday. It instantly struck my mind when I read about the new romantic novel called THREE STRAND CORD from Tracy.  

It all began when a reporter trying to obtain a true picture of those men, involved in the project when they were busy moving a huge stone. He immediately approached them and asked the first man. "Excuse me. May I know what are you doing?" The first man stopped a while, wiped his forehead and took a deep breath before he replied with a rude answer - "can't you see we are busy moving the huge stone."

Without much satisfaction, the reporter then asked the second man in line. This time, he obtained a slightly better answer than before - we are moving this huge stone to the site of that bridge, not far from here. However, the reporter still not satisfied and approached the third man in line. This time, the third man answered that they are going to craft a monument using this huge stone and erect it near the bridge. Thereafter, the reporter has managed to grasp the big picture of their noble work. Of course, this short story reminded me whether we are going to have a breakthrough result by living our life meaningfully, fulfilling and leaving behind good legacy for our future generation just like the above three men working together to make things happen.

I too in the midst of writing my first book which I had a basic idea of where I wanted to go with it. I knew I wanted to write a motivational book similar to the above men who were also working to leave behind a good legacy. 

Now that you know what’s next for me (hopefully) you’ll want to check out the post by Stacy Juba. http://stacyjuba.com/blog/2012/11/07/the-next-big-thing-young-adult-hockey-sequel-offsides/

And now, I’m passing on the torch to the following people:

Marcia Laycock
Jill Richardson
Janet Eckles
Lindsay Downs 



2 comments:

Tracy Krauss said...

Thanks for re-posting! What's next on your agenda?

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by and your comment.

I'm in the midst of publishing my first book and will make the announcement in due course.